General Tenant Criteria:
- Applicant(s) MUST HAVE A CREDIT SCORE OF 640 OR HIGHER.
- Applicant(s) must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicant(s) must have a valid Social Security Number.
- Applicant(s) income must be verifiable.
- Applicant(s) must have good references from the previous landlord or have been a homeowner.
- Applicant(s) must have photo identification and must provide a valid email address.
- Applicant(s) MUST BE A NON-SMOKER.
If everything checks out ok, you will need the 1st month’s rent plus an equal amount for the deposit.
A double deposit equal to two times the rent is required if you:
- Have a Zero of N/A credit score.
- Have no previous rental referances.
- Have collections for any instance(s) or a discharged bankruptcy.
You may be declined if:
- You have had an eviction.
- You have had an adverse report from a previous landlord because of unpaid rent and/or damages.
- You have been convicted of:
- (a) a sex crime and are subject to a lifetime registration requirement.
- (b) the manufacturing or production of a controlled substance.
- (c) drug-related or violent criminal activity within the past 3 years
- You have an OPEN bankruptcy.
Smokers will be declined.
All adults that will occupy a rental unit must have a Credit and Criminal check done.
The fee for this service is $40.00 for each adult.We do not accept reusable credit reports.